Leading Telugu actress Jayasudha got MP ticket in Secunderabad on behalf of Congress party. She said that in Andhra the Congress is doing their work sincerely for the people."I am very much like the Rajasekara Reddy’s ruling Government, so I left from Telugu Desam and joined Congress and I have been given ticket for Parliament election, Iam very happy" said the actress.
Mar 23, 2009
ACTRESS JAYASUDHA IN CONGRESS PARTY
Leading Telugu actress Jayasudha got MP ticket in Secunderabad on behalf of Congress party. She said that in Andhra the Congress is doing their work sincerely for the people."I am very much like the Rajasekara Reddy’s ruling Government, so I left from Telugu Desam and joined Congress and I have been given ticket for Parliament election, Iam very happy" said the actress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Suriya's birthday, fans release a song of Gangawa film
Today, on the occasion of Suriya's 49th birthday, the production team released the first song "Aadi Neruppe" from his upcoming...
-
( BY N.THYAGARAJAN ) Will Devayani come back to Kolangal to continue her lead role as Abhinaya, is a million dollar question that poses no...
-
FOLLOWING THE DEATH OF RAGHUVARAN, MANY FILM PERSONALITIES VISITED THE DEATH ACTOR'S RESIDENCE ON WEDNESDAY TO SHARE THEIR GRIEF WITH TH...
-
Karnataka's latest heartthrob, Golden Star Ganesh tied the knot with his girlfriend of two years, Shilpa Barkur at her residence in Bang...
No comments:
Post a Comment