Star Kids in films


By N.Thyagarajan

With Gautam Karthik, son of Karthik Muthuraman and Tulsi second daughter of yesteryear actress Radha entering the acting through Mani Ratnam's Kadal film, Action King Arjun' daughter Aishwarya is also entering the acting through the film Pattathu Yaanai. She act opposite Vishal Krishna in the film.

Thirty three years ago, Radha and Karthik made their debut through the film Alaigal Oivathillai and now it is the turn of their daughter and son to enter acting.

Aishwarya Arjun a B.Com graduate from Stella Maris College took to fashion design. But in Pattathu Yaanai she is acting as a 12th standard school student.

Says Aishwarya, " I never really thought of becoming an actress, but it runs in my family. The script of the film came by and it seemed to be the right time".

Adds Aishwarya: More than we, as youngsters, deciding to make out debuts, I think it's got to do with our fathers launching us. Healthy competition is always good.

"I am completely aware of what being a star kid entails. At every given point of time your work will be compared to that of our parents, and have to live up to a name. But then again, I am trying not to take the pressure too seriously" says Aishwarya.

Whether the budding actress has been undergoing any training in acting when I asked the question, she said" NO and added that my dad keeps advising me on how I could improve myself".

Soon we expect the young Aishwaya will steal the show through her films in which she is going to act. Like father and mother Niveditha, a Bharatha Natyam exponent (who learnt under actress Shobana) Aishwarya soon will prove her versatility in acting and as well in dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTOR RAGHUVARAN'S DEATH- FILM ACTORS VISIT TO ACTORS HOUSE

WILL DEVAYANI COME BACK TO KOLANGAL

NADHASWARAM’ BY METTIOLI THIRUMURUGAN